UCFSASK – 2019 Grant Fund Program Distribution List
In October 20019 the Ukrainian Catholic Foundation called for applications for the Ukrainian Catholic Foundation Grant Fund Program. This Grant Fund was established when the Sheptytsky Institute building was sold, and the proceeds of sale were used to establish the Ukrainian Catholic Foundation Grant Fund Program. Investment Income earned on this fund is distributed to Parishes/Missions or Eparchial Organizations for various initiatives to assist them in becoming “Vibrant Parishes/Missions/Organizations” within the Eparchy.
The following applications were received and approved for distribution:
- Sacred Heart Ukrainian Catholic Parish (Lanigan) – $1,500
Project: Church Windows Restoration/Replacement
Protection of Blessed Virgin Mary Parish (Radisson) – $ 1,365
Project: Survey of Church Lot Boundaries to determine Church liability.
- Basil’s Parish – Young Adults (Regina) – $1,500
Project: Partial Payment of Expenses for attending Unity 2020 in Toronto
- Peter & Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church (Saskatoon) – $3,475
Project: Cantor’s Workshop – Part 2 of 3. Attendance for this Cantor’s Workshop comes from throughout the Eparchy.
- Peter & Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church (Saskatoon)- $1,200
Project: Millennium Pro-Life Cross Foundation (Promotional Video)
- George’s Cathedral Parish (Saskatoon)- $6,000
Project: Installation of new doors & locks at the Cathedral
- George’s Cathedral Parish (Saskatoon)- $2,800
Project: Funding for Youth Programs in the Parish
- Dormition of the Mother of God Parish (Saskatoon) – $2,600
Project: Enhancing Parish Engagement. Software for training Parishioners to
encourage more Parishioner participation/engagement in the Parish.
- Protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary (White Sand SK) – $800
Project: New Singles on Church Roof
TOTAL AMOUNT OF GRANT FUND S DISTRIBUTED – $21,240